Happy New Year everyone, its 2019!
It’s hard to believe we have already started another new year. I am convinced each year seems to pass more quickly than the last. My father told me when I was a small boy after hearing me say “can’t wait for the weekend” to not wish my time away as the weeks may seem long, but the years pass by so quickly! How true that was!
January is always a quiet month from a work perspective. After a busy run on Christmas portraits, during November and December, attending autumn wedding shows most Sundays, and the Christmas holidays with the family, January is the month to reflect on the past year and to plan for the year ahead.
Time to evaluate the services and products we supply to our customers, the equipment we use and to prepare for the upcoming wedding shows.
Here is a list of wedding shows that I will be attending this Spring-time:
- Orton Hall Hotel, Peterborough on Sunday 6th January
- The Holiday Inn, Peterborough on Sunday 13th January
- East of England Showground, Peterborough on Sunday 10th February
- The Marriott Hotel, Peterborough on Sunday 3rd March
- Stoke Rochford Hall, Near Grantham on 24th March
- Toft Country House Hotel, Bourne on 7th April